Tremco's policy is to
conduct our operations and business activities in a manner that is protective of our employees,
our communities and the environment. Concern for the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors and customers is the cornerstone of
our business, and the responsibility of every employee at all levels. As a consequence, the prevention
of accidental injury and illness is given top priority. We are committed to reducing the number of
accidents, injuries and illnesses to zero.
Consequently, our sales force is now partnering exclusively with Kee® Safety to market their non-penetrating rooftop fall
protection systems. These systems are extremely durable and weather-resistant, and designed not to compromise watertight roofs.
They allow us to offer an unprecedented level of safety to everyone stepping onto a roof.
Click hear to read our press release.
Click here to read the Tremco Roofing/Kee Safety flyer.
Furthermore, to implement this commitment we have developed a health and safety policy that includes:
- Health and safety plan implemented with each project
- Job-site safety meetings for construction work
- American Red Cross CPR and Slips, Trips, and Falls training for our field technical representatives
- Annual OSHA certification and training program for our field technical representatives
- A corporate Fall Protection plan
- The incorporation of customer specific safety plans
- Employee drug screening
Tremco holds contractors accountable
when it comes to health and safety. Our Subcontractor Safety Program is designed to meet environmental
and transportation safety requirements to protect customer and contractor employees, facilities, and
equipment from injury, accident or loss. Contractor compliance with this program is a
condition of doing business with Tremco.
Specific compliance is required in the following areas:
- Local, State & Federal Safety, Environmental and Transportation Regulations
- Fire & Building Codes
- Minimum Liability & Workers Compensation Insurance Requirements
Concern for the environment is key to Tremco's operating philosophy.
We conduct ongoing evaluations of our business practices to identify practical and reasonable
opportunities to further reduce the environmental impact of our activities. Our experienced staff
is specially trained in identifying, as well as preventing problems before the start of any project.
In addition to our other environmental protection practices, we are actively reducing emissions and controlling
waste on all of our job sites.