Read more about our AlphaGuard MT fluid applied roofing system and how it can help your business
Tremco roofing and weatherproofing systems are installed by only the most capable and experienced professionals.
Every one of our approved contractors has met strict qualifications for financial stability, employee
training and industry experience. Tremco has three levels of contractor certification. The three levels
are Approved, Certified, and Elite.
Our strict requirements insure that Tremco roofs are installed correctly the first time and that all repairs
are done to the customers satisfaction.
This network is a select group of highly trained contractors who understand Tremco systems and
specifications. They are motivated to continually improve performance and consistently provide high
levels of quality service when installing Tremco jobs. Through this partnership, Tremco and our
contractors are able to exceed the expectations our customers have when they select a Tremco roof.
Requirements to be an approved Tremco Contractor
* Tremco inspectors do not act as supervisors, they are there to insure the Tremco specification is being adhered to. In
no way do they have any authority over the application contractor.
- Minimum of five years in the roofing business under the same name.
- Tremco provided training for all Tremco specified roofing systems.
- Current insurance certificates on file with Tremco before material will be shipped
- B+ (or better) rating with Best.
- Not filed Chapter seven bankruptcy within the past 10 years and will adhere to Tremco's standard credit policies.
- Require five product supply references
- Contractor provide at least two years warranty on workmanship.
- Five completed jobs and customer references (three jobs at least three years old).
- Interested contractors can participate in Tremco's TremCare program to supply maintenance to our customers.
- Agree to fund specified number of days per week of Tremco Technical Service Days.*