Tremco Roofing recently announced the availability of the Isoweld field fastening system from SFS Intec for use on our single ply systems. Using induction technology to locate each adhesive-coated plate and weld it to the membrane, with no penetration, the Isoweld system gives you unmatched intelligence, accuracy and security, and it could reduce the cost of the installed system by as much as 20 percent!
Only the most capable and experienced professionals install our roofing and weatherproofing systems. Every one of our approved contractors has met strict qualifications for financial stability, employee training and industry experience. Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance has three levels of contractor certification: Approved, Certified, and Elite.
This select group of highly trained contractors understand our systems and specifications. Through this partnership, Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance and our contractors are able to exceed the expectations our customers have when they select a Tremco roof. Our strict requirements ensure that our roofing systems are installed correctly the first time and that all repairs are done to the customer's satisfaction.
Requirements to be an approved Tremco Roofing Contractor follow:
- Minimum of five years in the roofing business under the same name.
- Successfully completing Tremco Roofing-provided training for all of our specified roofing systems.
- Current insurance certificates on file with us before material will be shipped
- B+ (or better) rating with Best.
- Have not filed Chapter Seven bankruptcy within the past 10 years and will adhere to Tremco Roofing's standard credit policies.
- Require five product supply references
- Provide at least a two year warranty on workmanship.
- Five completed jobs and customer references (three jobs at least three years old).
- Interested contractors can participate in Tremco's TremCare program to supply maintenance to our customers.
- Agree to fund specified number of days per week of Tremco Job Site Inspection Days.
Our inspectors do not act as supervisors; they are there to insure the Tremco specification is being adhered to. In no way do they have any authority over the application contractor.
We recently introduced the revolutionary RoofTec roof cleaning system! To learn more about the RoofTec system and what it can mean to your business and the environment, download our contractor-specific RoofTec flyer here.
To learn more about becoming a Tremco Certified Contractor, please use our Contact Us form. To download our Notice of Award, click here. To download our Statement of Completion, click here.