Procurement That’s Fast, Simple and Transparent with National IPA
Managing facilities can be complex. Procuring roofing and building envelope solutions to keep them operating at their highest capacity shouldn’t be. That’s why Tremco has teamed up with National IPA to offer a cooperative contract that meets the diverse needs of public agency facility management, construction managers, maintenance staff and procurement officials.
Competitively Solicited, Publicly Awarded by Region 4 Education Service Center
National IPA is a nationwide cooperative purchasing network reflecting the buying power of 44,000 public agency members across the country. All cooperative contracts in National IPA's portfolio are awarded by a lead public agency, using a competitive solicitation process consistent with applicable procurement laws and regulations.
Because contracts are awarded to nationally recognized industry leaders such as Tremco, participants not only benefit from efficiencies and economies of scale, they can be certain their roofing solutions meet the highest standards of quality and reliability. Tremco solutions include:
- Innovative products engineered for maximum long-term performance, minimal environmental impact, ease of application and reduced labor costs
- Turnkey roofing services that extend roof life through advanced diagnostics, early intervention, and timely maintenance and repair
- Diagnostic and weatherization services to eliminate gaps, cracks and holes in the building envelope, thus improving comfort, health and safety and reducing energy consumption
- Roof asset management programs designed to meet your building performance and financial goals
- High-performance building solutions that maximize the whole building's performance
- Construction project management from the bid process through completion, including daily on-site supervision
- Job Order Contracting (JOC) that allows you to complete multiple projects under a single contract; Click here to learn more
In addition, the benefits of making “old roofs like new again” with our roof restoration solutions can be yours through our cooperative agreements as well. Download our roof restoration for schools brochure to learn more.
Numerous entities are eligible to use National IPA contracts, including K-12 school districts, public and private schools, non-profit organizations, public/private colleges and universities, charitable organizations, charter schools, churches, state agencies, cities/municipalities, counties and special districts (e.g., housing authorities, airports, water districts). For more information, download our National IPA brochure. You can also download state-specific information for Florida, Georgia and Texas.
To learn more, visit www.nationalipa.org.