Tremco to Demo Latest Roofing Innovations at ORCA Show
BEACHWOOD, Ohio (February 22, 2016) – Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance will exhibit at the Ohio Roofing Contractors Association’s (ORCA) 30th Annual Working Trade Show on March 1, 2016, in the Ohio Building at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, Ohio. Tremco Roofing is a gold sponsor of the trade show.
Located at booth 25 in the facility's center, Tremco Roofing’s exhibit will feature its latest innovative roofing solutions, including:
- Demo of AlphaGuard BIO, a two-component, fluid-applied roofing system with high bio-based content, extremely low odor and rapid curing that makes it ideal for situations demanding high-performance roofs with little odor
- Demo of SFS intec isofast, an insulation and membrane attachment system that uses collated fasteners and plates to provide 3x faster installation and stand-up operation
- Demo of SFS intec isoweld, a revolutionary field-fastening system that welds adhesive-coated plates to single-ply membranes
- Demo and looping video of TremLock T-138 Shingle Recover System, a long-term solution that utilizes a shingle recover clip to quickly, easily and cost-effectively recover a damaged, but still functional, shingled commercial roof
- Equipment display and looping video of RoofTec, a non-abrasive roof cleaning system that utilizes rotating water jets to remove dirt, mold and mildew from a roof surface without the negative effects of power washing
Those looking to gain a competitive advantage can also learn about Tremco Roofing’s Enterprise Contractor Program, an intensive two-day program designed to equip roofing contractors with must-have knowledge on leveraging innovative restoration solutions – such as AlphaGuard and TremLock T-138 – as the most profitable, efficient and sustainable way to meet business needs.
ORCA’s Working Trade Show is a one-day event specifically geared toward contractors, architects, engineers, facility managers, field supervisors and related professionals in the roofing construction and maintenance industry. Now in its 30th year, this action-packed trade show offers hands-on demonstrations of the industry’s latest roofing products, equipment and services, as well as the opportunity to network with leading industry experts. The trade show’s unique circular layout and open booth floorplan are designed to allow 360-degree views of the entire exhibitor space.
Admission is free for all attendees. To register, download the free ORCA Working Trade Show contractor pass.