Better Manage the Roof and Building Envelope of Your Manufacturing Facility with Innovative Asset Management and Restoration Solutions
For decades, Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance and affiliated construction services company WTI*, have been helping manufacturers proactively manage their roofing and building envelope assets for optimum performance and value.
We deliver the expertise and solutions you need to minimize facility issues, so you can concentrate on the more pressing concerns of daily operations. Choosing Tremco Roofing as your single source for maintaining healthy manufacturing buildings gives you access to:
- World-class diagnostics and analysis to help you understand the true condition of your building envelope
- Industry-leading roof restoration systems that can save as much as 50% over the cost of roof replacement
- Cleaning with the environmentally-friendly RoofTec system
- Building envelope air sealing from Canam Building Envelope Specialists to help you meet energy and sustainability goals
- Turnkey maintenance and repair, as well as general contracting through WTI, customized to your needs
- An asset management method designed to help prevent premature deterioration and keep your roofing assets in top working order; we ensure that we fully understand your roofs' conditions, recommend the right solutions and develop a plan to keep them working for you for decades.
Tremco Roofing and our afiliated companies offer roofing systems and building envelope solutions for every manufacturing environment, and the technical know-how to solve your biggest facility problems. Learn more about how we can help you here.
* WTI is a subsidiary of Tremco Incorporated. WTC, WTI's counterpart in Canada, provides roofing services and helps ensure the successful delivery of roofing solutions.