Sports and Entertainment
Helping sports and entertainment facilities rebound through restoration
Official roofing supplier to the Cleveland Cavaliers, Quicken Loans Arena and the Detroit Lions.
When your facility is a hub of activity, the last thing you need are roof leaks and condensation issues that damage the property and pose a safety risk - not to mention the potential costs associated with properly addressing those issues.
Click here to read about how we restored the 340,000-square foot roof of Ford Field.
From community centers and athletic facilities to arenas and hockey rinks, Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance is the right choice to keep your roof and building envelope in game shape. No matter the roof or building type, our unique restoration program can help aging facilities rebound quickly. Aspects of our program include:
- An asset management method designed to help prevent premature deterioration and keep your roof in top working order
- Thorough diagnostics and analysis to determine the condition of your building envelope
- Repair and, if needed, spot replacement, depending on the existing conditinon
- Roof restoration systems that preserve your investment by extending the lifecycle of your current roof and can also save tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars over the cost of roof replacement
- An innovative, environmentally-friendly RoofTec system that cleans your roof's surface without the negative effects of power washing
- Canam Building Envelope Specialists* air barrier analysis and solutions that eliminate air leakage, improve energy efficiency and reduce costs
- Leak repair and ongoing maintenance, as well as general contracting through WTI**
- Secure, durable rooftop safety solutions
If your sports and entertainment facility is starting to age, Tremco Roofing and our affiliated companies have the systems, solutions and expertise to help it rebound. Click here for more information.
Learn more about our restoration of the Quicken Loans Arena (The Q) roof and our relationship with the 2015-2016 NBA Champion Cleveland Cavaliers. Click here for a more technical look at The Q project, courtesy of Roofing Magazine.
*Canam Building Envelope Specialists is an affiliated company of Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance and WTI
**WTI is a subsidiary of Tremco Incorporated. WTC, WTI's counterpart in Canada, provides roofing services and helps ensure the successful delivery of roofing solutions.