Sometime, the easiest choices are really easy!
Gravel-surfaced built up-roofs (BUR) deteriorate with age. Until now, all you could do was either replace the roof—which is expensive, labor-intensive, messy and disruptive—or restore it with aging, limited technologies.
Tremco’s AlphaGrade restoration system changes that by enabling these roofs to be rejuvenated with an environmentally responsible, waterproof covering that will last for decades, with minimal stress for building occupants during installation. To learn more about its key benefits, download our AlphaGrade restoration system flyer.
Three Layers of Protection
After determining that a BUR roof is suitable for restoration, we apply three layers of bio-based weatherproofing protection:
• AlphaGrade, a leveling coat that locks the gravel into place;
• AlphaGrade Base Coat; and
• Restorable AlphaGrade Top Coat.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Besides its three layers of protection and streamlined installation process, the AlphaGrade restoration system brings a variety of key benefits, including:
• Eliminating wind-borne debris and the damage they can cause;
• Low overall costs given that restoration costs a fraction of replacement;
• Sustainability benefits, as AlphaGrade includes significant percentages of bio-based and post-consumer recycled content and reduces landfill waste;
• Potentially lower energy usage and a reduced strain on HVAC equipment from the highly reflective, waterproof top coat; and
• Virtually eliminating the need for roof replacement by restoring the top coat.
Nothing else is like the AlphaGrade restoration system—yet another great liquid-applied solution from Tremco Roofing that is designed for outstanding performance and long-term cost savings.